11/16/2011

DIY: Party Pompoms


Pink Pompoms (from the net)

When throwing a party on a tight budget, a great way to decorate is by making party pompoms! Party pompoms are made with Japanese paper, wire and nylon. The other tools you will be needing are scissors and paper clips. The best way to decorate using these pompoms is by hanging it from the ceiling. I have seen these used even in weddings.

 I bought materials from Divisoria. A roll of Japanese paper cost P25 for 24 pcs (one color). I use around 8-10 pcs per pompom so make sure you determine ahead how many you will be needing.

My first DIY post comes with my first Youtube video! Pardon the bad angle and poor editing!



On a totally random note, I bought Mr. Brown's Milk Tea from an Asian Grocery store. Mr. Brown is a popular coffee line in Taiwan and around Asia. I love their iced coffees and this will be my first time try their Milk Tea.

Mr. Brown Milk Tea (P145 for 12 packs)
 I can't wait to try one tom. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment